Apr 5, 2011

I really can't remember was it's like to listen to something and be really sure you really understand them . . It's not a new feeling. I can only describe it as maybe.. No I can't really describe. Maybe like when talking to someone you like, and you analys everthing they say.. Even though you might understand the words, you have to 'translate the meaning'

Even though I still end up having a few english conversations a week on the phone to LILY HI or family or my englisch teacher... Sometimes when I'm thinking I wonder how I communicated with people beofre and then I remember where I am.. honest.. It's s strange. 

Talking in English is boring... but great. In english I can go into depths and I'm so eager too, but who with.. I don't really have anyone within a 100km distance. But German, german is exciting.. I have no idea what I'm going to come out with.. Let alone weather it will be witty, or povoke an interesting responce, or weather it'll lead to complicated vocabulary. It like 'head first in the shallow end'. When I talk I pray, pray for words. Or fishing for words is interesting... for example today I couldn't remember the word for remember in this context so I said 'nothing for me to forget' and that was like a lot wittier then the first alternative. But as you can see my english isn't exactly de creme de la creme at the moment.


This past week is a bit of a blur. I had a (das) Maribophone lesson, the boy teaching me is great- I can't think of a time here I have spoken to someone in German for so long (ok a lie.. maybe my Betrauer but still a dramatic streach of the truth to convey how it was nice never hurt)  But then toward the end we somehow ended up speaking in English -.-


On saturday I gallovanted round town on my lonesome and ended up going to the oldest house in St.G, which is a museum thats open like 4 days a year... so I thought I would go in! And oh my I had this lovely old man and he took me on a tour through the whole house explaining everything to me! Insisted on speaking english and oooh he was so süss! Yeah when we were.. departing.. he went to shake my hand and I kiss his cheek. I love the awks :D

Went to a App-pris-see party in Schonach on saturday night, bad music.. but was quite fun.

On sunday I went to bordensee.. the like most beautiful place in the world... I think I'll get married there kind of beautiful... I took lots of picture.. but some are from the net cuz you weren't alloud to take photo's inside.. Butz this church was so detailed I was just blown away.. I didn't know where to look. Twas beaut'.









1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    HipHop recording sensation Provy Suflayy released "A Star Brite Burnin Brite ' featuring Rachel Schryvers for World Peace during New Zealand tour.

    Watch the music video now on YouTube!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X06H7IVEbAY

    Go Buy "'A Star Burnin Brite" now on iTunes for $ .99 cents!

    ReplyDelete