Apr 8, 2011

And all the different names for the same thing

Oh the joys of a small town.

It was a really nice day today, as it had been for the past three days or so. I had a Maribophone lesson but we it came to go inside I just couldn't make myself leave the sun, so my like ''teacher'' (this boy in the year above or something) and I had a fail lesson in the sun by the town square that lasted about 20minutes and then spent a few hours talking. He walked me to my friends house where we were having a bbq. And four people in the house had seen me. Her dad told her I he saw me on a date (??????!) This all within a few hours! Oh my.... This is different.

Had a fun week, chillaxing with friends in the sun and school I had my first spanish lesson. I went out for a drink with a betrauer. But starting to feel home sick.. It's weird, btu kind of refreshing as it means I'm actually here. I can feel it. This is offically home. But sometimes I do feel like I'm going through the motions of a life and not actually... serving a purpose. I mean sure a purpose for myself but .. mmm. ''Egal'' I miss myself alot too. It's really hard for me not being witty clever spontanious Jessie.  I just don't have the words and I do feel I must immer speak Deutsch.

But it has been a really nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment